If you follow my blog, you’ve probably noticed that all my recipes are about taste and simplicity. And today is another recipe of super easy and refreshing appetizer that looks very fancy and you don’t have to spend hours in a kitchen. The combination of fresh cucumber, cream cheese, avocado and eggs was very refreshing and light. If you don’t like something from the list, you can easily create your own filling.
I also want to ask you girls, we are planning a baby shower next week and I’m looking for interesting recipes. Any suggestions????
1. Slice the cucumber very very thinly
2. For the filling: add all you ingredients in a bowl, soften and stir (I used fork)
3. Add a spring of fresh dill and a tablespoon of filling on a cucumber stripe. Roll the cucumber around the filling. If your cucumber slices are very thin you don’t need to secure it with the toothpicks, if it’s thick and you see it doesn’t hold the shape, then secure it.
Your super refreshing, elegant and fancy appetizer is ready!!!
Here is the similar recipe with different filling.
Weekend is so close but it is still Thursday, so let’s spice it up with this LINK UP party!!!
Do you want to participate in a LINK-UP party? Rules are very easy:
<div align="center"><a href="http://dcinstyle.com/" title="DC in Style"><img src="http://dcinstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/linkup.jpg" alt="DC in Style" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. Link to your specific recipe or DIY project blog post, not your blog’s main page.
2. Please grab a blog button or simply include a link to DC in Style somewhere in your post.
3. Check out another links and have fun!!!