I love discovering creative and unique recipe and DIY ideas and I totally fell in love with this beautiful looking and refreshing watermelon/ kiwi/ cheese salad recipe!!!! Do you want to WOW your guests with less than 30 minutes spent on the dish, well, this salad will do a trick:)
If you don’t like kiwi or cheese, you can replace it with different kind of fruit.
For 1 portion of salad I used:
- 5 kiwifruits
- 1/2 small watermelon, fresh
- 1/3 pound mozzarella cheese (you can use feta cheese instead)
- you can also add some salt, oil or vinegar.
- Wash and peel your berries and fruits. Cut watermelon, kiwi and cheese into 1 inch cubes of even size.
- Start creating your puzzle on a plate by placing 5 cubes of watermelon in a checkerboard pattern. In the gaps, place two cubes of kiwi and two of cheese in opposite directions.
- The next layer with the kiwi in the corners and watermelon with cheese in open space.
- The 3rd layer is similar to the first one.
- Decorate your salad with berries or mint leaves and your salad is ready!
Hope you like it and enjoy!!!
Linking up to Frugally Sustainable,