What You Should Know About Wearing Pastels This Fall
We associated these soft delicate colors with spring but the rules are already broken, you can wear your favorite clothes at fall and here is how:
1. Mix pastel pieces with darker shades (dark chocolate, burgundy)
2. Pastel can be beautifully incorporated into your fall wardrobe by mixing it with camel, gray or winter whites
3. If wearing delicate pastels is out of your comfort zone but you still want it to be a part of your fall wardrobe just get an elegant pastel scarf, belt, jewelry or bag
4. Ohhh and don’t forget about a nice pair of shoes in peach or baby pink hues!
And it is finally time for our “Monday Bloom Challenge”!!! Did you see how me and my gorgeous friends Ani and Sofia styled our looks in pretty macaron shades (collage above)? This is such a pretty coincidence that we all picked items in baby pink hues.
<div align="center"><a href="http://dcinstyle.com/" title="DCinStyle" target="_blank"><img src="http://dcinstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/monday.jpg" alt="DCinStyle" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Are you ready for our Monday Bloom LINK-UP? Rules are very easy:
2. Link to your specific post (specific to the challenge – “Pastels”) not your blog’s main page
3. Include a link to Monday Bloom somewhere in your post.
One of the guests will get a fashion illustration, so join us and have fun