I’m very bad with following directions when it comes to trying a new recipe, I always want to add something, replace ingredients or use recipe as a base and then create something new from it 🙂 And it happened when I saw this Parmesan Crisps via Pinterest-awww Pinterest – so addicting, right? But I wanted to go further with these crisps and as the result I got one-bite salad in a crispy Parmesan vase. What do you think guys? The combination of salty cheese cup, fresh avocado and salmon was incredible and it’s definitely one of my favorites now.
I’m super excited to start a weekly LINK UP party where you can submit your recipes and DIY projects. It will be open every Thursday, so don’t forget to come back!!!! And look forward to your amazing posts!!! You can submit your link below.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spread cheese on a baking sheet with parchment paper in 2,5-3 inches in diameter
3. Bake until they start turning lightly golden /about 5-6 minutes
4. Remove from oven, start creating a shape while crisps are still warm (they firm up very quickly)
5. Prepare ingredients for the salad -diced avocado, small pieces of cured salmon and dill
6. Fill up the crispy cheese cups with your salad and decorate with dill.
And now enjoy your super easy and delicious salad bites!!!
Weekend is so close but it is still Thursday, so let’s spice it up with this LINK UP party!!!
Do you want to participate in a LINK-UP party? Rules are very easy:
<div align="center"><a href="http://dcinstyle.com/" title="DC in Style"><img src="http://dcinstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/linkup.jpg" alt="DC in Style" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. Link to your specific recipe or DIY project blog post, not your blog’s main page.
2. Please grab a blog button or simply include a link to DC in Style somewhere in your post.
3. Check out another links and have fun!!!
Linking up to Sugar bee Crafts