Every time I scroll through my Instagram feed (@dcinstyle), I stumble upon truly gorgeous photos that I instantly see in watercolors. My today’s muse is Connie @ kisforkani, her colorful Instafeed is truly inspiring, her beautiful summer looks make me want to wear dresses and flower head pieces every day:)
Happy Thursday everyone!
This was my first time ever making ratatouille and it was the biggest discovery to me! I would never believe that combination of these vegetables can be that delicious!!! Plus the recipe is very easy and fast. I love absolutely everything about this dish: the flavor, the aroma, the color and the fact that it’s super healthy.
Вчера я впервые приготовила Рататуй-традиционное французское блюдо из баклажан, кабачков, красного перца и др. овощей. Если честно, никогда бы не подумала что овощное блюдо может быть таким вкусным и ароматным!!! К тому же его приготовить очень легко и быстро. Мне в этом блюде понравилось все: вкус, аромат, цвет и конечно же факт что оно очень полезное.
1 small eggplant
1 small zucchini
1 small squash
1 red pepper
1/3 onion, minced garlic
olive oil, salt, pepper
I also added 2 potatoes in the middle
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Cut all the vegetables into very thin slices, chop onion and garlic
3. Arrange slices of vegetables from the outer edge to the inside of the pan or baking dish
4. Drizzle vegetables with olive oil, salt, pepper and chopped onion/garlic and cover the pan with parchment paper
5. Bake for about 45-55 minutes
Voila… healthy and delicious ratatouille is ready!
It’s time for Spicy Thursday Link Up party!!!!
Thank you everyone for sharing your recipes last week and making this link up such a delicious party! I really enjoyed discovering your blogs and reading awesome recipes! One of my favorite recipes this week was “Baileys Kiss Cocktail Cake” by Lisa, so I created this watercolor sketch based on one of the photos.
Do you want to participate in a LINK-UP party? Rules are very easy:
<div align="center"><a href="http://dcinstyle.com/" title="DC in Style"><img src="http://dcinstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/linkup.jpg" alt="DC in Style" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. Link to your specific recipe or DIY project blog post, not your blog’s main page.
2. Please grab a blog button or simply include a link to DC in Style somewhere in your post. I really enjoy checking your recipe and DIY projects but if you don’t link back I have to remove your link:(
3. Check out another links and have fun!!!